Robotic Process Automation
Revolutionize Your Operations with Business Process Automation
Are you ready to automate processes to help your team improve performance and reduce operational costs? Invest in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools.
ThriveWell Tech's RPA is a game changer for secure, scalable, and cost-effective automation. We help organizations automate complex procedures, improve the accuracy of these processes, and achieve operational flexibility. Our experts can create assisted (with little human interaction) and unassisted (no human involvement) automation solutions that will boost your business operations and profits.
RPA has many applications and have shown significant return on investment (ROI) in many healthcare specialties, including senior living, long-term, post-acute care, hospitals, and physician offices, as well as hospitality, insurance, and financial services.
Whether you know exactly what you need or are just considering automation, ThriveWell Tech’s experienced IT engineers will guide you through the process.
24/7 Virtual Workers Behind-the-Scenes
ThriveWell Tech’s robotic process automation tools create virtual workforces comprised of software robots to perform rote tasks that are definable, repeatable, and logic-based. Scalable to execute high volumes of back-office tasks 24/7 or during peak periods, RPA bots complete the tasks in less time, with increased accuracy and lower operational costs, allowing employees to focus on higher-value work. Unattended bots can run on all applications and across applications with real-time information on robot performance.
- Automate mundane and repetitive tasks, freeing staff to focus on more complex and value-added activities — to become more efficient and productive. Accuracy
- Ensure that all processes are completed accurately and consistently, leading to improved quality of care for seniors. Budget
- Reduce costs associated with manual labor, such as wages and benefits — save money and reinvest it in other areas. Compliance
- Complete processes in compliance with regulations and standards and avoid costly fines and penalties. Data Security
- Secure and protect your network from unauthorized users, protect your data, and maintain client privacy with HIPAA-protected information and more.
Robotic Process Automation for Senior Living and Health Services
RPA service can reduce human error, eliminate biases, and improve overall business efficiency and operations in senior living and health services organizations, including physician offices. With the help of RPA, you can automate a range of client support practices, procurement, billing and accounting functions, and staff scheduling to run 24/7.
Key Processes for Robotic Process Automation
Businesses can benefit from robotic process automation regardless of size. Maximize your staff members for projects that truly require the human touch by automating these types of activities and more:
- Client Services Requests
- Maintenance, dining orders, transportation, appointments, and other service requests. Administrative Tasks Related to Care
- Admissions, onboarding, transfer and transition across care settings and information systems; and claims auditing, processing, and billing. Human Resources
- Employee recruitment, screening and engagement, staff onboarding, in-service training, organizational compliance, and staff scheduling, including RPA-assisted self-scheduling.
What Can Be Automated with RPA?
Even if you think your organization's processes are extremely complex and unique, there is still a great chance that they can be streamlined and automated. RPA bots can change your day-to-day operations by automating data management on sales or client service processes.
- Automate HR functions with onboarding/offboarding, staff updates, and schedule submissions and processes. Banking
- Automate processes, including operations, credit card processing, fraud detection, service, mortgages, and loans. Financial Service
- Support foreign exchange payments, automate account openings and closings, manage audit requests, and process insurance claims.
How Do I Get Started?
Consulting, Implementation, Maintenance
- Assessment: Find the optimal processes and solutions to introduce automation into your business.
- Blueprinting: Map solutions specific to your organization for maximum value.
- Design: Create optimal structure.
- PoC: Build a working prototype to help you sell the idea to key stakeholders or to test its viability.
- Development: Gain a customized solution strategy for your business.
- Testing & Documentation: Provide a report that includes the results of testing the RPA solution.
- Maintenance: Adjust and optimize the robot's performance according to the service level contract.