Virtual CIO Services
We'll Take You from IT Strategy Roadmap Through Implementation
Does your aging services organization have the processes in place that ensure the effective and efficient use of IT to achieve its strategic goals?
Leadership teams and Boards are zeroing in on IT health like never before. Let ThriveWell Tech’s Virtual CIO and IT advisory services get your IT roadmap in place with Annual and 3-year IT Budget Plans, a 5-year Strategic Plan, and a comprehensive suite of IT Executive and IT Management services.
Let ThriveWell Tech Be Your IT Solutions Partner
With the Virtual CIO and IT advisory services of the ThriveWell Tech team, you’ll be prepared with the answers and IT budget implications for these questions.
- Cybersecurity Preparedness: Do you have strong cybersecurity policies and processes and recovery plan in place?
- IT Plan & Roadmap: Have you developed an IT assessment for people, process, and technology?
- Strategy Alignment: Are you aligning IT projects with your organization’s strategic plan?
- Tech Innovations: How have you leveraged health and lifestyle technologies for your continuing care retirement or senior living community?
- Staffed for Success: Can your staff manage, implement, train, and measure ROI of IT projects?
Virtual CIO Services
ThriveWell Tech’s experienced leadership team provides the following IT services on a quarterly basis and as required:
- Executive level representation at compliance meetings
- Monitor and advise on market and regulatory enterprise risk
- Monitor and advise on emerging IT innovations
- Evaluate, direct, monitor organizational IT governance
- Annual IT budget participation
- Lead IT strategy, IT roadmap and IT budget process and governance
IT Advisory and Management Services
ThriveWell Tech’s IT Advisory Services also include the following:
- Dedicated account representative
- Manage IT Resource allocation
- Review security and compliance, service level metrics, and project status
- Update 3‐Year IT Budget Plan
- Update 5‐Year IT Strategic Plan
- Annual IT Risk Assessment coordination
- Annual IT Budget Planning
- IT Performance Scorecard (Executive Summary)
- Hardware and software purchasing coordination